Colocation (also known as ‘co-location’ or ‘colo’) is the practice of housing privately-owned servers and networking equipment at a data center.
Instead of keeping a server in a converted closest or office you simply ‘co-locate’ it to a professional data center built for just this purpose.
Your business not only retains ownership and real-time access to the server, but gains office space (addition by subtraction). And with SD Data Center you also benefit from a secure, temperature controlled facility purpose-built to withstand a category 5 hurricane (not many offices can say that).
10 Feature Benefits of ‘Colocation’ for Your Business:
- Always available – reliable infrastructure with 99.999% uptime
- Always connected – redundant internet connectivity
- Protected assets – purpose-built facility designed to withstand category 5 hurricanes
- Compliance certified – hosted in a facility compliant with major industry standards
- Secure – 24-hour a day security
- Cyber Secure – ongoing testing, monitoring and reporting
- Continuity – data back-up and replication options to prevent unnecessary downtime in the event of a disaster
- Flexible value – scale as you grow, save as you slow
- Custom support – solutions tailored to your business with an expert team to support implementation
- Monitored in real-time – immediate detection and alert
Learn more about SD Data Center Colocation opportunities @ www.sddatacenter.com/colo